Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lovin' Lotta

I was asked to design a quilt with the new Bella line by Lotta Jansdotter (Windham Fabrics).  The quilt  Modern View appears in the January/February 2013 issue of McCall's Quilting - and it even made the cover.




Here is a layout from inside the magazine.


Here are a couple of a close-up shots of the quilting - to see more shots of the quilting visit my Flickr Page.





The City Quilter is currently displaying the quilt near the front entrance to the store.  They also have copies of the magazine AND - they have the fabric in stock now.




Also, McCall's is offering a kit for this quilt. CLICK HERE FOR INFO


I would have loved to bring the quilt with me to "Show and Tell" on Saturday - but this is the best I can do - to see it in person head on over to The City Quilter.  It should be on display for a few weeks.


Finally - I am going to start a monthly e-newsletter.  If you would like to sign-up CLICK HERE and fill out the easy form. I plan on publishing in monthly around the middle of the month. 




2 comments:

  1. sorry not to have seen it in person... but thanks for sharing here, John. Love it.

    ReplyDelete