Saturday, September 7, 2013

Modern Quilt Block Sampler Class



There are still a few spots left in my new once-a-month Modern Quilt Blocks Sampler class starting Wednesday September 11 at the City Quilter!  We'll be working from the new Tula Pink's City Sampler: 100 Modern Quilt Blocks.   I know some of you are already signed up, and it's definitely going to be a fun class.  I know I had fun making the sample, above.  The blocks are simple to sew, but have so much possibility.  Use one of the 5 layouts in the book, or I'll help you create your own to finish off your sampler.   

Wednesdays, 12-2 or 6-8
September 11, October 9, November 6, December 4
The City Quilter - call 212-807-0390 to sign up

ALSO - if anyone has ideas on how to quilt this, please let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. Well, Andrea, I am all signed up! I think it is going to be fun to see all the different takes on this samplers. And being that it is a sampler, I think I would want to continue that idea onto the quilting. Each block a different design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see concentric circles... Or waves... Smiles

    ReplyDelete