Sunday, January 20, 2013

January Bee Block for Brian - Dresden Plate

Brian set what I thought was going to be quite a daunting challenge for our January Bee Block - a Dresden Plate.  

How wrong was I?



This was such fun and incredibly easy - if you haven't made one before then you wouldn't think so to look at all the sections would you?!  As always I've written more about making the block over at my blog made by ChrissieD if you want to take a look.

I'll be posting the block off to you tomorrow Brian and thank you so much for pushing my out of my comfort zone and making me learn more new skills :)


2 comments:

  1. really cool alternative! I gives me lots of ideas~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and modern, Chris. I like how the shorter spokes overlap the longer ones.

    ReplyDelete