Monday, January 24, 2011

Half Square Triangle Fun

I played around with my half-square triangles - this is what they looked like last Monday.



After some shifting around they turned into this.


I am not sure if I am going to leave it as it is and turn it into a wall hanging, or add some borders and turn it into a throw.

Or... should I turn it on point, square it up and finish it this way.


 Or, there might be other options, not sure yet what those might be.

Inquiring minds want to know - what would you do.

3 comments:

  1. I'm always partial to onpoint... They all look great! I like the black with all the brights...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The bright fabrics on the black looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the third option! Finish it up with some bright scrappy corners a la Victoria! Fun!

    ReplyDelete