Thursday, April 28, 2011

Its Me the Queen Bee E for May...

I am soooo excited…yes I am a bit of a nerd..hence the nickname Encyclopedia…But this is my very first Quilting Bee.  So, I have agonized over what to ask of you….what fabrics to send to you…so many thoughts and ideas came to my mind…and ultimately as time ticked on…I had to narrow it down….so…here it goes…

I shall post my block after you guys have gotten your packages…I do not wish to influence this creative, intuitive process in any way…I am so excited to see what you come up with.

I have only a  few Rules….

·        12.5 Block Please
·        You MUST use each of the fabrics that is provided to you.
·        Feel free to add more of your stash…provided it is in the same Earth, Water, Wind, Fire colorway….(Brown, Blue, Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, White)
  •   You MUST HAVE FUN WITH IT AND THINK OUTSIDE OF YOUR QUILTING BOX

So Your Task….Is to create your interpretation of Natures elements
Earth, Wind/Sky, Fire, Water…


6 comments:

  1. Have fun BEE members! I linked E's MAY link in the side bar to her INSTRUCTIONS POST... so if you need to see them again, just click her name in the list at the side bar under bee members. Post your work! It will be fun to see what transpires from this cool challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fabrics have arrived and are on my coffee table auditioning for their roles. So many ideas are bouncing around here! Thanks for this fun challenge, E....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my fabric today and love them. I'm a little overwhelmed. Have to give this some thought but this is going to be fun. This is my first Bee also. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember the most important Rule....HAVE FUN!!!!!! and STRETCH YOURSELF CREATIVELY...THERE IS NO PERFECT BLOCK...AND YOU HAVE YOUR ELEMENTAL COLORS...SMILES

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant idea! So inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photos! I wish I had time to participate in this one... have fun everyone! :-)

    ReplyDelete