Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thirsty for a Bee.....

I can't wait...I tell ya...I am excited...because this is another first for me...Queen Bee...coolness.  Its also a bit daunting...because I have never been in one, just researched all of the rules and eitquettes related to being in a Bee.  I want to be a great worker Bee.  Thinking about my skills and abilities...will the other Queens like what I made?  Will I follow the directions properly?  Is my block to abstract, to difficult, to structured...oh all the things that are running through my mind.  And I am the FIRST one...Perhaps it is good....I can start before everyone else...so I have one idea and then by the time everyone else posts their blocks, I know that I have already came up with my one idea...smiles..  I look forward to the challenge, the inspiration, the desire for perfection....Yipppee My First Bee.  I wonder if I will be as parched this time next year? hmmmm
P.S. this is a bit of a hint of where my block is going....

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress! You are going to "bee" a wonderful Queen Bee! Can't wait to see what you comeup with! Could this block have something to do with your yummy blue and whites???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the NYC Metro Modern Quilters Guild blog! We appreciate your comments.