Friday, May 20, 2011

AUGUST 7th MOD SEWING DAY

Hello Mod quilt guild members!

I have secured us a  

ALL 14 SPOTS ARE FILLED.
Stay tuned, I am finding out if we can have 
over flow spots for hand sewers/ or just to hang out... 
more details to come...

 


MOD GROUP SEWING DAY
at City Quilter!

August 7th from 12-4pm

There are 14 sewing machines, 
So 13 spots to fill. (one for me!)

First to email gets a spot.
Cost for the day of sewing will be $30 person.
It will be a group sewing day, we can work on whatever we like...
** I have asked Terri Lucas to come do a machine quilting demo for us! 
So that will be fun too!

Email me (Victoria)  if you want to attend at:

bumblebeansinc at gmail dot com
 
Payment will need to be made either direct to the paypal account
or bring your $$ to our next meeting, June 4th...


First come, First serve!
- Victoria






No comments:

Post a Comment