Monday, May 23, 2011

The Elements



I am sooo thrilled...Upon my return from 12 days of luxury...I see all of these lovely creations.  I must say that so far everyone has out did themselves.  Each of you have managed to do exactly what I wanted....to think of the elements....and interpret them using each of the fabrics I sent, and your personal additions if you chose to....They are indeed splendid...

For those that will be at the June 4 meeting at Bumblebeans, you can give me the blocks there.

I attempted some quilting while on the beach it garned quite a bit of conversation...and i finished 3 star/hexagon things...will post a picture soon...thanks for the reminder jessica...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you had a great trip! I'll give you my completed block during the June meeting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete