Sunday, September 25, 2011

Here's what I've been up to!

I have done a very little bit of sewing this past month,
but I am making progress on my cathedral steps top.

 I had to shut down production, because I kept saying, 
"Well I could sew for a couple of hours and then pack . . . 
You know then I don't pack.
 Here is my little sewing chest and my finished fabric crocheted basket!
Love it!  


And here is my entire sewing room, in bins, ready to move to my apartment!
You should never pack all your fabric and pile it in one place!  YIKES!


At least I don't have anyone looking at me funny saying,
"Why do you have all this fabric?!"

Any here is my now empty old sewing room.
She served me well.
On to the next adventure!

Can't wait to see you all next weekend!
Jess you will be sorely missed, AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment