I love the starkness of the tree branches against a winter sky. The challenge for this month’s Lucky 13 Bee 2 is to make a tree block.
- Block size is random, can be square or rectangle
- Use a palette of cool colors such as grays, cool blues, soft purples – clear colors, values can be light or dark.
- Background should be mainly solid or read as solid
- Trees can be 1 or more fabrics, anything that stands out from background.
- You can add a bit of another color in for whimsy.
More specific directions will be emailed to all Lucky 13 Bee quilters.
These are fun to make! Hope you enjoy making them!