Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Finally Catching Up!

 

Chris' Bear Paw Block for (gulp) December!  Instructions were fabulous, and I can't wait to see it all put together!


Brian's Dresden Plate for January (only mildly less embarrassing) - I've never made one of these before.  I love these fabrics!


Kim's Celtic Twist for February (it's still February!!) - I really loved putting it together, and I can see why you wouldn't want to make twelve of them!  It definitely seems like the kind of block that no matter how many times you make it, you can still mess it up really easily . . .

3 comments:

  1. Hey Maren, don't feel bad about the delay in making my block, now it's up to me to turn it into a quilt and I've no idea when I'll get around to that!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nádherný blog plný inšpirácii, rada sa sem budem vraciac. Odkladám si ho :-) Šikovné ruky.
    Krásny deň prajem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you finish these in Austin?!?

    ReplyDelete