Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bring your batting scraps to our meeting!

Hi mods!
I wanted to share with you a picture of my first two sani pads. They were pretty easy to make and will only require a 7 by 10 inches of your fabric to make the top. I used four layers of batting to make the filling and the back is the fleece that I got online. Nice and soft, and pink camo (see the pile?). I bet the girls will like them! I already cut about 30 pieces to share with you in our next meeting and I have many more to cut. Bring your batting scraps to share with others if you want to participate.
See you all this Saturday,
Maria

2 comments:

  1. Excellent choice on the fabric, Maria. Thanks for buying the fabric, cutting it up, and reminding us all about it. Looking forward to whipping up a few sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I think I'm going to have leftover PUL fabric too, so I can cut some squares of that up to bring along.

    ReplyDelete