Here are the details for our current block gather. It's a quick and easy one. Can't wait to see your fun brights peeking out!
- Color scheme: Black, white and grey strip block with one bright, diagonal center stripe and other bright accents as desired.
- Size: 9 1/2" unfinished
- Fabric strips in black, white, and grey in various lengths and widths (max length 15-16").
- 1 or more fabric strips in bright colors in various lengths and widths, one at least 15"-16" in length.
1. Start with one bright colored, 15"-16" strip of fabric to be your center diagonal strip.
2. Add grey, white or black strips of fabric to both sides of the center diagonal strip. As I used smaller strips as I went, it was helpful to check the block against a 10" grid throughout.
3. Insert little bits of bright color among the greys, blacks and whites as desired.
4. Square up to a 9 1/2" block. Voila! You're done.
5. Bring it to our May meeting next week and we'll play.