Monday, June 6, 2016

Improv: Beyond The Bee and Y-Seam Tute

Hi everyone, I've completed Jenny's scores for the May Improv: Beyond The Bee blocks and I've written this blog post sharing my process and thoughts.  


On my own blog for reference, I also have  this page detailing instructions for all 2012-2015 original Guild Bee blocks alongside Challenge blocks and Block Lotto, etc. 


Back in March, after demoing Y-Seams at the Guild meeting I posted A Beginner's Guide To Y-Seams and shared it on the Guild's private Facebook page.  I don't think everyone accesses the Facebook group so I'm taking the opportunity to mention it here too.


Over the summer I'll post a binding tute based on the demo I did at the May meeting, I'll let you know when it's available.  

Can't wait for the retreat this weekend and wishing everyone a really great summer :D - Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment