Sunday, February 20, 2011

more than 2 less than infinity

 Well.... I only included tops that are NOT Finished...  
I have PLENTY of TOPS DONE... but not quilted, and I'm not showing you those! ;-)

I mostly have tops that JUST NEED BORDERS!
You'd think I could just crank those out... but no!

My African quilt is the newest UFO... 
I need must have that zig zag border,
but I don't have the right filler fabric to set it off yet...
so the hunt continues.



I just need borders on this purple one.
The quilting is NEARLY done on my, "I am not perfect quilt"...
Obviously, I am NOT perfect... Or I would have it done! haha!


Borders....  I have this drunkard path that I always wanted...
I just need, yep you guessed it, BORDERS! 
have it laying on top of my hubby's quilt, 
and I like the Coins making the border 
around it!  maybe...  

 Started this crown of thorns last summer. I love it. 
I know what I want to of to finish it, but have NO MOJO to do so....

And my grandma's flower garden quilt... hand pieced... 5 years old. 
I keep taking it out to look at it...that's the end of that story!

 STAR BIRDS.... LOVE this quilt, but the BUGGY BLOCKS bored me to tears... 
I will finish it soon.(fingers crossed)  It's a beauty.  Next to that is my other Beauty, 
Hawaiian sunset blocks... I followed the pattern to make the blocks, 
but you know me and patterns... I can't get myself to finish it, until I figure out how
to make it MINE...
can't follow the pattern, that is against my own personal rules.... 
LOL!



Here is the KAFFE KING SIZE quilt, that needs, get, this... 
A 4" black BORDER!
Yep! That's it!  
and next to that, is my half quilted "Color exploitation" quilt

 And lastly, my OLDEST UFO...  I found this top, last summer at our farm...  
I abandoned it at 19, because my blocks were WONKY.
hahahahahah! ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING.....  WHO KNEW!

OK, well, you have to know me, to know why that is so funny....

I plan on finishing it just as it is, with some fabulous quilting....

That's all I will admit too...

Can't wait to see what you all have hidden away!

Sorry, Jessica, I had to show these all... ;-)
It did feel good as I realized how many UFO's I did finish in
the last year, as I looked though my images...
I feel pretty good many of these will get done this year...

1 comment:

  1. So many are SO CLOSE to done! If you aim to finish one only every other month for the rest of the year, you'll be halfway done with them all. And if not, it probably just means you were busy make other ones, so you win either way. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete