Monday, November 14, 2011

Fabric Designers, what's not to LOVE?


Great subject to discuss . . . fabric designers are such fun to follow . . . not only are they great designers, but from the few that I have met, they are also great, fun people. I have a long list of favorites, and I am sure there is overlap among us. One that first comes to mind is the fabulous Jennifer Paganelli who designs under her label "Sis Boom." I love love love her bright cheerful prints which are all featured in fantastically bright and soul lifting colors. These are from the Pretty Please line. Her website is sisboom.com.
Jennifer has opened her home in Connecticut in the past for an open house sale, where she sells not only her fabrics, but also wonderfully crafted goods that always include lots of glitter, as well as ready-made goods sewn from her fabrics. It is always a delight, and I have never left without finding something wonderful to take home with me, including bags of scraps. Such fun, thank you Jennifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment