Monday, July 18, 2011

Block for Queen Lisa of the July Bee

I call this one..."Which Way Do I Go"...I did not know what to do, How to do, Should I do, Not to do...so I just Did....I hope you like it lisa...it was a cool challenge.  I initially thought about a block comprise of all triangles...however, then it would look like "broken dishes" or some other random geese traditional type block.  So, I went for the abstract...and just let the scissors and the rotary cutter have its way with the fabric...chop chop chop...and voila...I hope you like.Smiles...it was indeed a hoot...(don't you see it, can't you tell, a real Hoot...smiles.)

3 comments:

  1. Just wonderful! Thanks so much E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even see the owl at first. Took me 5 minutes to realize was Nicole was talking about. Now it's all I see love it!

    ReplyDelete