Tuesday, August 16, 2011

41 square cheers for David!


I'm loving all the interesting solutions to this bee challenge! You are all so clever, so fun.

For my block for David, I wanted to continue on this postage stamp phase I'm in--they're so cute! And as I was thinking through possible designs, I realized that I could literally take his 41 challenge and use 41 squares.
I loved that it would work out so even, so decided to stick with that, and play with some interesting colors and a scrappy look.
The block is just 7.5", but David said it could be any size....
Hope you like it, David! Happy Bee-irthday Month!

2 comments:

  1. What a great collection of fabrics! I would love a postage stamp quilt of my own....just to catalog my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea and the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the NYC Metro Modern Quilters Guild blog! We appreciate your comments.