Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bee Block Catch-up

I finished Mary's on time~

This was probably the easiest, quickest bee block I have made to date.  And SO. MUCH. FUN.
Thanks Mary~  your quilt will be awesome (and finished by the december meeting, right? hehe).

And at long last, David's:

I hope there's room left for this on in your quilt top.  I'm sorry it's late.  At least I got it done before your 42nd..

I've got November, so I'll be posting about it on Tuesday, with instructions sent by email.  I am sending some solid fabrics, but bee members will need to choose 5 prints from their own stash.  (the largest being 6.5" x 6.5")  Before I head to the post office tomorrow, is there anyone who would like me to send the print fabric also?  I'd prefer to have prints of your choosing, but I don't want anyone to go out and buy fabric for this block.  I assume everyone has prints, but thought I'd double check to be safe...

1 comment:

  1. I already got it Jess, and I love it!! Thank you so much! Whether the quilt will be done by the June meeting may be the better question.

    David's looks amazing too--hopefully we can see his in December...

    Looking forward to working on your block!

    ReplyDelete