Thursday, October 13, 2011

Likes and dislikes

I enjoy fabric shopping, fabric touching, and fabric dreaming. My next is thinking about all the ways I could, would use the fabric that I have, bought, touched, provided I had all the time in the world. Then I also like thinking about all of the intricate blocks, techniques, etc. That I probably won't have the time to complete. Then I like all of the fantastic chopping, slicing and dicing, only to jump on the machine and put it all together again.

I can make quilt tops all day long. I love the idea of quilting, and enjoy the machine and hand quilting process, but I also don't have the time to work on all of the tops that I make. So I am about to begin sending things out. Binding, eh, I get it appreciate the finishing process, but jot my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment