Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photos of March Meeting: Group Stuff and Helen's Interview

A nice group at the meeting yesterday, including several quilters who came for the first time.


Remember the Michael Miller group challenge? Victoria took some of those blocks and turned them into something that only she could have imagined. Amazing!!


The wonky log cabin blocks that several people made definitely say "spring." Can't wait to see the finished quilt!


Name tags! I only got photos of two that were swapped, but I did manage to capture one of the best--David's, with the strategically positioned 'V' made by Emily.



John interviewed Helen for the Quilters' Save Our Stories project. So great to learn more about one of our incredible members, thank you both for participating!


2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry I was not able to be there. Looks like some beautiful things happened (as usual)... look forward to making next meeting (even told my daughter I can't make granddaughter's birthday unless she changes the date!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. byw, who won the spring wonky blocks? No one called me! sure it was just an oversight.....

    ReplyDelete