Here's a labor-intensive bee quilt I finished today. I probably should have taken pictures as I went along putting this together. It is made from 24 blocks - all from two Modern Blocks bees on Flickr based on the book Modern Blocks. In the book, the block is called 'Stone Cathedral.' I supplied the solid gray background and each member sewing in their choice of pink 'windows' and gave me small squares to use when putting the blocks together. What surprised me about this quilt was it's weight. All that folded fabric adds up. All it needs is a label.
I tried to get some better photos of my New York Beauty quilt since I finished the binding and label. I have it hanging in my living room. I love looking at it.