Sunday, February 2, 2014

Our Guild Quilt . . .

Rachel Dorr, a new member to our group,
took this quilt at the December meeting to finish.

Unfortunately, she was unable to make it to our meeting in February.

I wanted you all to see this beauty before the April meeting.


The quilting is amazing!


She wanted to "practice."


I just love all the different patterns she tried.


I think she is going to be a very busy quilter 
once words gets out about her talents!







Don't you just LOVE IT!!
Rachel, we can't thank you enough!
You did a wonderful job on this quilt.

10 comments:

  1. Rachel, this is awesome! Hope to see you at the next meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Rachel, can't wait to see it for real :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I agree, will love to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys - you are all being very kind. I'm a total airhead to have missed the meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And still looking for things to practice on .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that there are people who can do work this beautifully...and call it practice! Really nice work, Rachael.

    ReplyDelete