Saturday, November 13, 2010

Long Island, anyone??


Does anyone from this group want to go to the Long Island Quilters Society (www.liqs.org) meeting Monday night? It's at 7:30p in the Freeport Recreation Center. I thought the program was a show by Karen Kay Buckley, but now the website doesn't say that anymore... I am not actually member of the group, you can pay a small fee to drop in to meetings. I'm considering joining, but would love to have company. Anyone else from Long Island? Or city-dwellers, I could pick you up at a train station... :-) I'll have my new name tag on, inspired by this group... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Christa,
    I'm on LI, but I can't make it to the meeting (i have class on monday nights). I hear that guild has something like 500 members, so I'll be waiting to hear all the details of your experience..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the NYC Metro Modern Quilters Guild blog! We appreciate your comments.